D. De Santis, J. Zenzeri, M. Casadio, L. Masia, A. Riva, P. Morasso, and V. Squeri, “Robot-assisted training of the kinesthetic sense: enhancing proprioception after stroke”, Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, vol. 8, 2015-January-5 2015.
D. De Santis, L. Masia, P. Morasso, V. Squeri, J. Zenzeri, M. Casadio, A. Riva, “Pulsed assistance: A new paradigm of robot training“, Journal IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics, 2013 -June- 1 2013
Cerrano, R. Danovaro, C. Gambi, A. Pusceddu, A. Riva and S. Schiaparelli (2009). “Gold coral (Savalia savaglia) and gorgonian forests enhance benthic biodiversity and ecosystem functioning in the mesophotic zone”, Biodiversity and Conservation . Volume 19, Number 1, 153-167.
- A. Riva, L. Cappello, M. Casadio, A. Cuppone, D. De Santis, L. Doglio, P. Giannoni, F. Marini, L. Masia, P. Morasso, P. Moretti and V. Squeri (2014) “Use of a haptic wrist robot in measuring and training the physiological motion of the wrist in neurological patients”, 52nd National SICM Congress, October 9-11, 2014, Foggia, Italy.
- Marini, V. Squeri, A. Cuppone, A. Riva, L. Doglio, P. Moretti, P. Morasso and L. Masia (2014) “Robot-Aided Wrist Rehabilitation in a young sub-acute stroke subject by means of an adaptive training”, XIV National Congress of the Italian Society for Neurorehabilitation (S.I.R.N.), May 8-10, 2014, Genova, Italy.
- Marini, L. Cappello, V. Squeri, A. Riva, P. Morasso and L. Masia (2014) “Adaptive assistance in Robotic Wrist Rehabilitation for a Subject Affected by Dystonia”, IV Congress of the Italian National Bioengineering Group, June 25-27, 2014, Pavia.
- Marini, L. Cappello, V. Squeri, P. Morasso, P. Moretti, A. Riva, L. Doglio, and L. Masia (2014) “Online Modulation of Assistance in Robot Aided Wrist Rehabilitation. A Pilot Study on a Subject Affected by Dystonia”, Haptics Symposium 2014, February 2014, Houston, Texas.
- Cappello, F. Marini, V. Squeri, A. Riva , L. Doglio, P. Moretti, P. Morasso, L. Masia (2013) “Rehabilitation robotics: preliminary results in the use of an exoskeleton to regain range of wrist movement”, XXIX Congresso Nazionale SINP (Soc. Ital. Neurologia Pediatrica), Novembre 21-23, 2014, Genova.
- De Santis, V. Squeri , M. Casadio, A. Riva, P. Giannoni , L. Doglio, P. Morasso, P. Moretti (2013) “Rehabilitation Robotics in pediatrics for the treatment of the proximal components of the upper limb: preliminary results”, XXIX National Congress of the Italian National Pediatric Neurology Association (SINP), November 21-23, 2014, Genova, Italy.
- De Santis, L. Masia, P. Morasso, V. Squeri, J. Zenzeri, M. Casadio, P. Giannoni, and A. Riva (2013), “Pulsed Assistance: a New Paradigm of Robot Training”, Proceedings IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR’13), June 24-26, 2013, Seattle, Washington, USA.
- Squeri, L. Masia, A. Riva and P. Morasso (2011). “A new robotic method to train wrist movements of stroke patients”, 1st European NeuroRehabilitation Congress, October 20-22, 2011 The Kurhaus, Meran, Merano, Italy.
Oral Presentations and Posters
“A new hinged splint for early mobilization after PIP surgery in athletes“, 1 Malaysia – 5th world congress in sports & exercise medicine, (1-M-WCSEM), November 17th-19th, 2017, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
“New Method – Conservative treatment of “en Boutonniere” injury in athletes without interrupting their sports activities”, 21th Federation of European Societies for Surgery of the Hand (FESSH), June 22-25, 2016, Santander, Spain.
“Rehabilitative treatment in the lesion of extensor tendons“, 22 Novembre 2015: Congresso Trattamento degli esiti da trauma nell’arto superiore: la rigidità e/o instabilità funzionale, 21-22 Novembre 2015, Parma.
“Boutonnière deformity in an Olympic waterpolo player“, Vincitrice del premio Foresti, 9 Ottobre 2015: giornata formativa AIRM – 53° Congresso Nazionale SICM Le patologie dello sport nella mano, polso, e gomito, 8-10 Ottobre 2015, Viterbo.
“Taping in the early stages of flexor tenosynovitis” Winner of the “ISSPORTH-Orfit Prize for best Therapist presentation” October 2, 2014: 6th Congress of the Asia Pacific Federation of Societies for Hand Therapists (APFSHT), 2-4 October 2014, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
“Use of haptic wrist robots in measuring and assisting the physiological motion of the wrist in neurological patients” October 11, 2014: 52nd National SICM Congress, 9-11 October 2014, Foggia.